Voto de resistencia contra TRUMP y su dinero

  A friend writes: I just called the office of the Comptroller General of the Government Accountability Office and spoke with a very nice woman named Miss Mahoney. I told her I was calling in support of Senator Warren's request to audit the President Elect's finances for conflicts of interest. She noted my call. I also asked her what the most effective way to be sure my support counted, and she suggested I email two administrators. Their names are:
Katherine Siggerud -email: siggerudk@gao.gov
And Timothy Minnelli -email: minellit@gao.gov
The text of my letter was one sentence:
"I'm writing in support of Senator Elizabeth Warren's request for an audit of our incoming President Elect's finances, to prohibit conflicts of interest that would prevent him from carrying out the responsibilities of the office without corrupt influence."
Someone added: Update: I called the number and was told they were not tracking phone calls, but the woman I spoke to gave me an e-mail, congrel@gao.gov through which they were tracking people who were urging support for an audit."
Please do this as your daily act of resistance.
---
And please copy-paste this post to share away. Even if you've seen this on your feed a few times already, share and share. Some people will ignore this the first few times, but when it feels like *everyone else* is writing, they'll do it, too. Maybe even me, maybe even YOU.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Fusilados/as :PRESENTE

DISCUSIONES SOBRE LAS PILDORAS

PERU : STOP NEWS FUJIMORI CONDENADO.RU